Use: NARCAN® (naloxone hydrochloride) Nasal Spray is an opioid antagonist indicated for the emergency treatment of known or suspected opioid overdose, as manifested by respiratory and/or central nervous system depression. NARCAN®Nasal Spray is intended for immediate administration as emergency therapy in settings where opioids may be present. NARCAN® Nasal Spray is not a substitute for emergency medical care. For more information on Narcan call 844-4NARCAN or visit narcannasalspray.com.
The $75.00 Public Interest Contract Price is being made available by Adapt Pharma in an effort to provide affordable access to Narcan for entities that serve the public interest with limited funding. Public Interest Pricing is available to U.S. Communities participating agencies that have signed participation documents for Premier’s Medical Surgical and Pharmaceutical Group Purchasing Program and by purchasing Narcan directly from Adapt Pharma. Purchasing direct from Adapt is subject to terms and conditions including but not limited to credit evaluation, product returns limitations and no recourse to 3rd party public or private insurance. No freight charge when purchasing a minimum of 48 units.
Narcan is just one product in a comprehensive program to reduce the costs of medical products used by participating agencies. If you cannot meet the minimum order requirements, Narcan will be available through certain Premier authorized pharmacy distributors, at a higher price point. Premier customer service representatives can put you in touch with the appropriate representative.
Accessing the Agreement:
The following steps are required to gain access to the Adapt Pharma agreement.
- Participating agency must be registered with U.S. Communities Cooperative Purchasing Program.
- Participating agency must also be a member of Premier’s group purchasing program for Medical Surgical and Pharmaceutical products. For more information, click here.
- To join, access the Premier website on the U.S. Communities website or go directly to the Premier registration site.
- Once the electronic registration is completed you must download, complete, sign, and submit a Facility Authorization & Vendor Fee Agreement (“Exhibit A“) to firstname.lastname@example.org to become a member.
- To purchase directly from Adapt Pharma exclusive distribution partner, Smith Medical Partners, the following is required:
- Set up an account by calling 855-798-6483. Provide the following information to the representative:
- Name of Buying Entity
- Email Address and Phone Number
- State Medical/Pharmacy License
- Logistics Information:
- Orders ship the same day
- Packages are sent via UPS (no freight charge with a minimum purchase of 48 units)
- Order cut-off time is 5 p.m. Central Time Zone.
- Setting up pricing and establishing accounts with all entities should take less than 14 days.
For Further Questions:
Call 877.981.3312 or email email@example.com